141 Valhalla Circle, Mora, MN 55051
Mysa House is a 24 unit apartment community that has been designed to provide affordable housing with resident supports that promote aging in place.
Supportive services enable residents to continue to live as independently as possible. Residents will choose their own provider for services and can access as little or as much assistance as they may need.
Mysa House applicants must be 55 years of age or older with preference given when all household members are 62 years of age or older and who require supportive services. Income restrictions apply.
- No Current Vacancies at this time.
- Included in Rent: Heat
- Included in Rent: Garbage
- Included in Rent: Sewer
- Included in Rent: Cold & Hot Water
- Refrigerator, Range & Dishwasher
- Full Sized Washer and Dryer in each unit
- Air Conditioning
- Smoke Free
- Pet Friendly
- Resident Lounges and Community Room
- Controlled Access
- Large Capacity Elevator
- Rent Box
- Garages +$60
- Grill Area
- Accessible Units
- Storage Units
- Heat, cold & hot water, garbage & sewer included in rent.
- Some units rents based on 30% of income.
- Security deposit is equal to one month’s rent
Criminal and credit checks will be conducted by Rental Research Services, Inc., PO Box 5065, Hopkins, MN 55343; Phone 952-852-2060. We will acknowledge receipt of your application by mail. The determining factors for occupancy will be the completeness of your application, a favorable review of credit and landlord references, the criminal background investigation, income limitations and the availability of a unit that meets your needs. Each resident will be required to sign a one-year lease and pay a security deposit. The Tenant Selection Criteria is available upon request.