Gwayako Bimaadizi Supportive Housing
518 Adams Ave E, Mahnomen MN 56557
To apply, please see contacts under "Additional Information".
Gwayako Bimaadizi is a 24-unit efficiency one-bathroom apartment community. Income restrictions apply.
- Professional Management
- 24-Hour Controlled Key Fob Access & Security
- Community Meeting Room
- Community Kitchen
- Parcel Lockers
- Additional Lounge
- Public Computer
- Shared Laundry
- Supportive Services On-Site
- Refrigerator, Microwave & Range
- Television Mounts
- Pantry Storage
- Accessible Units
- Included in rent: all utilities, furniture
- Security deposit: $775
- Income restrictions apply
- Apply by calling Dream Catcher office at 218-983-3011
- Apply by calling Giwanikimin office at 218-935-5554 x3263
- Apply by calling White Earth Homeless Program 218-936-3212
Criminal and credit checks will be conducted by Rental Research Services, Inc., PO Box 5065, Hopkins, MN 55343; Phone 952-852-2060. We will acknowledge receipt of your application by mail. The determining factors for occupancy will be the completeness of your application, a favorable review of credit and landlord references, the criminal background investigation, income limitations and the availability of a unit that meets your needs. Each resident will be required to sign a one-year lease and pay a security deposit. The Tenant Selection Criteria is available upon request.