2504 Phoenix Loop NW Bemidji, MN 56601
Address: 2504 Phoenix Loop NW Bemidji, MN 56601
Bedrooms: 1 - 3
Bathrooms: 1 - 2
Conifer Estates is a 20 unit townhome community that is specialized Supportive Housing, available only to those individuals and/or families that are homeless. Unless residents are being housed by either Red Lake or Leech Lake Tribes, potential residents must be selected from the Northwest Coordinated Entry Priority List. If you are homeless and would like to be added to the NW Coordinated Entry Priority List please call 218-751-4631.
- No Current Vacancies at this time.
- Included in Rent: Heat
- Included in Rent: Garbage
- Included in Rent: Sewer
- Included in Rent: Cold & Hot Water
- Included in Rent: Electricity
- Professional Management & On-Site Caretaker.
- Refrigerator and Stove Provided
- Coin-Operated Laundry
- Playground Area
- No Pets Allowed
- Central Air
- Community Room
- Grill Area
- Rent Box
- Heat, electricity, water, sewer, and garbage included in rent.
- Minimum rent amounts may apply.
- Security deposit is based on size of unit.
Criminal and credit checks will be conducted by Rental Research Services, Inc., PO Box 5065, Hopkins, MN 55343; Phone 952-852-2060. We will acknowledge receipt of your application by mail. The determining factors for occupancy will be the completeness of your application, a favorable review of credit and landlord references, the criminal background investigation, income limitations and the availability of a unit that meets your needs. Each resident will be required to sign a one-year lease and pay a security deposit. The Tenant Selection Criteria is available upon request.