Dream Catcher Homes
301 Feather St, Waubun, MN 56589
Dream Catcher Homes is a 20 unit townhome community. Program designed to provide permanent, supportive and affordable housing to families experiencing homelessness. Income restrictions apply.
- No Current Vacancies at this time.
- Included in Rent: Garbage
- Included in Rent: Sewer
- Included in Rent: Cold Water
- Full-time Supportive Services Provided by Dream Catcher Services
- Refrigerator & Stove
- Central Air
- No Pets Allowed
- Playground Area & Community Center
- Attached Garage Included in Rent
- Washer and Dryer in unit
- Grill Area
- Rent Box
- Cold water, sewer, garbage included in rent.
- Rents based on 30% of income.
- Security Deposit: $400
Criminal and credit checks will be conducted by Rental Research Services, Inc., PO Box 5065, Hopkins, MN 55343; Phone 952-852-2060. We will acknowledge receipt of your application by mail. The determining factors for occupancy will be the completeness of your application, a favorable review of credit and landlord references, the criminal background investigation, income limitations and the availability of a unit that meets your needs. Each resident will be required to sign a one-year lease and pay a security deposit. The Tenant Selection Criteria is available upon request.